To: Parents of incoming Kindergarteners for the school year 13-14
Re: Franklin Area School District – Kindergarten Registration
Registration of students entering kindergarten in the Franklin Area School District for the 2013-2014 school term will be held April 15 – 19, 2013, according to the following schedule:
Sandycreek - April 15, 2013 (location at Sandycreek Elementary)
Central - April 16, 2013 (location at Central Elementary)
Victory - April 17, 2013 (location at Victory Elementary)
Utica - April 18, 2013 (location at Utica)
Make up Day – April 19, 2013 (location to be determined)
To be eligible for entrance to Kindergarten, the child must be five (5) years of age before September 1, 2013. A birth certificate, immunization record and proof of residency must be presented at registration. The small pox vaccination is no longer required by the
1. Diphtheria and Tetanus - four or more properly spaced doses (may be given as DPT), with the last dose administered on or after fourth birthday.
2. Polio - three or more properly spaced doses of Polio vaccine.
3. Measles - two properly spaced doses (preferably
4. German Measles (Rubella) - one dose (preferably
5. Mumps - two doses (preferably
6. Hepatitis B - three properly spaced doses.
7. Chickenpox - actual date of disease or date of immunization - two doses with the first dose administered at 12 months of age or older.
Verification of administration of these immunizations must be presented at the time of kindergarten registration. Please call Sandy Lewis at 814-437-5753 ext 101 to schedule a registration time for your child.